It is true rite?
So I think I wanna do this/these activity/ies during my first class.
1. " Crossword Connection"
- I (a teacher) write my name on board, (i.e NABILA), tells something about myself.
- Pick a student to come to the board, tell something about themselves, or tell any info related to Biology that they know, and write their name crossing the teacher's as in a crossword puzzle.
- Students take turns telling something about themselves or tell any infos and adding their names.
- Volunteers copy the completed puzzle as a poster.
P/s: Besides telling something about themselves or tell any infos in Biology, it is more fun if just tell ONE word and the others will continue the next word (must be related).
E.g: 1st student: Makan
2nd student: ayam
3rd student: basi
4th student: sakit
...and it continues...
Comment: I like! Interesting! Fun! I can't do it during my practical coz' my students were Chinese! It can't be in crossword form! =(
and / or
2. In a letter/small paper/note. write any question that they are still arguing or not really understand. Choose several and the next class teacher will discuss about it in class.
Comment: Quite bored, but useful.
and / or
3. Tell the rules to the students.
For me, I only have TWO rules:
First: Respect (For teachers, classmates)
and remind them "Treat others the way you want to be treated."
Comment: Simple but clear enough what we expect from students during our class.
Any comment guys? Kalau kita lain sekolah bleh je nak tiru..hehee... =D