Does it mean to continue the studies for the whole life or does it follow to continue the schooling or college or to remain under the training of a teacher for the whole life?
First of all see at the meaning of a ‘student'.
Student means the one who tries to learn the knowledge and the facts. The one who reveals his ignorance and moves towards the knowledge related to the varied aspects.
When there is a student there must also be a teacher.
But in this belief, who is the teacher?
Here the life is the teacher. Different situations, different people and creatures whom we get along with during the life are the entire teacher.
- There are various situations in life we come across with every day.
- Every situation brings diverse emotions such as; happiness, sorrow, joys, failure etc.
- A person should learn from every condition.
- Not every situation brings joys so, what lesson that situation is trying to teach us, we should do that analysis.
- By becoming a student, a person would attain the virtue of humility, patience, positivity and above all wisdom.
- The perception becomes clear, rational and positive.
- The person, who remains a student, is the person who is never defeated.
Life is a bunch of different situations which we need to face with patience, knowledge and wisdom. The person who always learns and observes from others would not panic in any circumstances because his intellect is full of knowledge and courage and he would live the life more easily than anybody else.
So, remain a student in your life. Always learn from every situation, person and everything around you. You never know at what situation that knowledge and moral may help you and take you out of some blunder and hence make you an experienced person in your life. Never forget that nothing is permanent into this life, neither the joys nor the sorrows or problems.
Life is easy for the one who learns and finds out the solution rather than for the one who just cries over the problems and never uses his experiences.