Doa Penerang Hati dan Memulakan Bacaan







Ya Allah, bukakanlah ke atas kami hikmatMu
dan limpahilah ke atas kami khazanah rahmatMu,
wahai Tuhan Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang.
Wahai Tuhanku, tambahkanlah ilmuku dan luaskanlah kefahamanku.
Wahai Tuhanku, lapangkanlah dadaku dan mudahkanlah urusanku


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SMILE!

smiling is infectious, you watch it like the flu,
when someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin,
When he smiled I realized I'd passed it on to him
I thought about the smile then I realized its worth.

A single smile, just like mine could travel around the earth,
So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected
Let's start an epidemic quick and get the world infected!


Keep the smile going by sending this to a friend... :)

No comments: