Doa Penerang Hati dan Memulakan Bacaan







Ya Allah, bukakanlah ke atas kami hikmatMu
dan limpahilah ke atas kami khazanah rahmatMu,
wahai Tuhan Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang.
Wahai Tuhanku, tambahkanlah ilmuku dan luaskanlah kefahamanku.
Wahai Tuhanku, lapangkanlah dadaku dan mudahkanlah urusanku


Monday, March 28, 2011

I still remember...

my name was listed to be school's prefects 8 years ago (Form 4)

teachers choose me

but I said to them i don't want to be a prefects...I have to wear different uniform with the the other students...and the main reason i give to the teachers is that i don't want to change my dorm (room in hostel).

and then, one day, one of the teachers call me at his desk and said to me...

" Nabila...cuba nabila fikir, kenapa Allah membuka hati semua guru disini untuk pilih nabila sebagai pengawas sekolah...nabila balik bilik nanti, fikir masak-masak, esok jumpa cikgu beritahu keputusan nabila..."

Just because of that, I accept the school's and teachers' request...maybe they have their own reason to choose me

And till today, thank you Allah and thank you SEMSAS teachers to choose me as a prefect..i enjoyed myself, i don't face any problem with it, besides it makes me more confident, discipline, and many more...thank you Allah~
hectic huh even SBP school? =)
i miss them...

No comments: